Sunday, April 17, 2011

Minor Panic Attack

Sorry for the delay. I am currently trying to refrain from throwing my computer out of the window.

In the past several days, I have run into issues uploading pictures/content. Whatever, no big deal, right?

Well last week I expressed my excitement over my new Facebook Page. And since then I've gotten absolutely no where. So much so that I actually created a new admin account, just to see if I could trick it into doing something. No such luck.

On the upside, I was able to create a pretty snazzy Welcome page for all to see. Still trying to figure out if a bug is preventing it from becoming my landing page though. Got the FB App Networked Blogs, but was unable to add any blogs to it.

How about Liking some other Pages? At this point, I'm just sad signing in and seeing all of these blank areas on the screen. And then, just like Ashton punking Justin, I see this:

I'm posting this before I lose my internet connection and my screen shots are lost. Breath in, breath out...